Buying a Car
Preferred Rate Car Loans
Buying a car is a major financial investment and we understand that it's also an important personal decision. The first thing to figure out is how much you can afford to spend; this amount should not exceed 20% of your net income. The second decision you need to make is what kind of car will best suit your needs. Are you single or a family of five? Will you use it to commute every day or drive only on the weekends? Look at all the options and decide what is right for you.
Your Credit Union offers a number of advantages --- primarily some of the best car loan rates around for vehicles two years or newer. Comtech Fire offers flexible payback options and fast approvals. With our fixed rate your payments stay consistent and with our variable rate option payments fluctuate based on Credit Union prime. Car dealer incentives aren't always as good as they look and financing through your Credit Union could save you money. When a dealership offers you 0% financing, the actual interest rate can be as high as 10%.
It's not in your best interest if:
- You have to forgo the dealer or factory rebates
- Your choice is limited to certain models or model years
- You have to pay the full sticker price
Comtech Fire has also partnered with Car Choice Canada to provide you with an easy and confident way to buy a new or used car. Let CCC pre-negotiate the best deal on your behalf for any make or model. You could save thousands of dollars. For more details; click here.
Features and Benefits:
- Very competitive lending rates
- Fixed and variable rates available
- Flexible payback options
- Payroll deduction makes repayment convenient
- Easy application and quick approvals
- Pre-approved vehicle loan increases bargaining power
- 100% financing for up to 60 months, with exceptions made on some vehicles of up to 84 months
- Credit Life and Accident & Sickness Insurance available
- No penalty for early payback or making extra payments