An RRSP is a great way to save for your future but sometimes the years slip by and making those annual contributions to your plan just seems to fall by the wayside. It has been proven that the earlier your allowable RRSP contributions are made, the sooner higher balances start to accumulate -- and the closer a financially comfortable retirement becomes.
Borrowing for an RRSP can be an integral part of a calculated investment strategy. The tax savings of your contribution may offset the cost of borrowing.
- Tax refund can help pay back large portion of loan
- Credit Life and Accident & Sickness Insurance available
- No penalty for early payback or making extra payments
- Very competitive lending rates
- Flexible payback options
- Easy application and quick approvals
- A fast and simple alternative to top up your RRSP
Talk to your Personal Financial Officer at the branch today. We'll walk you through the numbers and come up with the flexible payment option that is best for you, or apply online here.
A signature is required on your faxed application form before processing. You will receive a confirmation call within 24 hours of receiving your application.
In partnership with some of our employer groups, we have launched a very popular employee RSP payroll plan. This plan provides you with the tax savings upfront and the convenience of making your RSP contributions directly from your paycheque. The contribution amount is taken before your paycheque is taxed, reducing your tax burden immediately. Contributions are then deposited into your RRSP as specified so in effect, you receive a tax refund throughout the year and your tax credit is working for you sooner.
It takes just 2 minutes to SIGN UP or SWITCH OVER to Comtech Fire! Just visit the Employee Self Serve (ESS) on the Bell Employee Benefits website and enter the amount you want deducted. Then click on the link to Comtech Fire to complete your 2-Minute RRSP Payroll Plan application and fax it in. Contact us if you would like to receive the 2-minute Step-by-Step guide. It’s a smart solution, savings for tomorrow’s retirement, while saving on your taxes today.
- We offer a full suite of financial products
- Competitive rates
- A full range of investment options
- Fully insured by the Deposit Insurance Corporation of Ontario for deposit accounts
- More paycheque power
- Free professional investment advice
For more information, call your branch.