Registered Retirement Savings Plan (RRSP)
Through all stages of life, your Credit Union is here to guide and encourage you. At Comtech, we care about your future as much as you do. Let us assist you in selecting the retirement vehicles most suited for your situation whether that is individual RRSPs, group RRSPs or loans to top up your investment.
"My Comtech Fire financial advisor helped me consolidate my loans and credit card debts. I can breathe so much easier now. I’m healthier financially, my monthly payments are manageable – I’m even putting money into my RRSP! My plans are to use my RRSP to buy a house for my growing family – a goal I know I'll reach with Comtech Fire’s financial advice and support."
An RRSP is a government approved plan which allows you to save money for the retirement lifestyle you dream of. Comtech Fire offers a variety of investment vehicles to enhance the return on your investment. We would be happy to review your current RRSP portfolio with you, do a comparison on what you've got and what you could have, and make suggestions about how you can improve your overall performance. Call your Personal Financial Officer today.
- No set up or annual fee on deposit accounts
- We pay the transfer-in fee of $50 on a $5,000 RRSP
- We pay the transfer-in fee of $100 on a $20,000 RRSP
- We pay the transfer-in fee of $135 on a $50,000 RRSP
- Administration fee of $25 on withdrawals from RRSP
- Transfer out administration fee $135
- Fully insured by the Deposit Insurance Corporation of Ontario for deposit accounts
- Contributions are tax deductible
- Interest earned within the plan accumulates tax-free
- Personal assessment of your current portfolio with suggestions to improve overall performance
- Several investment vehicles to choose from including term deposits, savings accounts and mutual funds* stocks* and bonds*
- Optional Self-Directed RRSPs allow you to take responsibility for the assets in your portfolio by choosing your own investment tools and strategies and managing as you see fit. You will receive a quarterly statement detailing your portfolio status
Easy PAC Plan puts deductions from your account directly into an RRSP, starting as low as $25 per pay!
- Fill-out a 2-Minute RRSP application.
- A signature is required on your faxed application form before processing. You will receive a confirmation call within 24 hours of receiving your application.
*Securities and securities related financial planning services are offered through Qtrade Advisor. Qtrade Investor and Qtrade Advisor are divisions of Qtrade Securities Inc., Member of the Canadian Investor Protection Fund. Mutual funds are offered through Qtrade Asset Management Inc., Member MFDA.
Commissions, trailing commissions, management fees and expenses all may be associated with mutual fund investments. Please read the prospectus before investing. Mutual funds are not guaranteed. Their values change frequently and past performance may not be repeated.
* Stocks, bonds, mutual funds and other securities are not guaranteed or insured by DICO.